Ten Steps- Original Song Ten Steps- Original Song

Chris Rene is that you?
lmfao seriously, the chorus sounds EXACTLY like Chris Rene. It's impeccable.

Adagio For Frustration Adagio For Frustration

Not bad, but you may want to work with more real sounding instruments/VSTs. Also, you should work on your mix, because it sounds muddy and sounds like it's low quality.
But the arrangement wasn't bad. You just need more clarity in your track so all the instruments can be heard more clearly and it'll sound less muddy all-around.

RessurectedGir responds:

Thank you. Honestly I've been using the same VSTs, but I never got around to getting new ones. Thank you for reminding me.

Final Fantasy 7 Tribute Final Fantasy 7 Tribute

Definitely good stuff my dude. It's like rocking and chill at the same time. I enjoyed it.

Trying To Be Trying To Be

Not Bad

It's catchy, though it's a bit of a stretch for R&B. Maybe a jazzy pop R&B. If it's just an instrumental, it sounds fine, but if it's supposed to be an R&B beat, I'm not quite sure where a verse starts or ends or where a chorus should be. Besides that, this is unique, and I could tell it took awhile to make. Not bad at all.

Follow you into the Dark (New) Follow you into the Dark (New)

Brilliant

Makes my cover sound like shit lmfao

Kellexx - In Waiting Kellexx - In Waiting

Not Bad

The composition itself is great. It's just the MIDI itself that makes it sound fake.

3 Am Acoustic Cover 3 Am Acoustic Cover

Great Piano Work

But you need to work on your vocals. I should record your vocals one day lol

Creating4g responds:

Thanks =D . And yeah this was actually recorded like a month ago , Im a little better now .. and yeah anytime ! :)

These Oceans are Walls (remix) These Oceans are Walls (remix)

I Love It

I love Indietronica music like this. Great job!

Feel Good Inc Feel Good Inc

God Damn xD

Holy crap this is a really nice remix man, I love it.

In Need of Vocalist In Need of Vocalist

I Can Sing

I'll help you for free lol